Sunday 17 February 2013

Plague Hulk!

Oh my goodness this model is amazing. For me, this screams (gurgles?) Nurgle more than any other model currently available - more so even than the Forge World Great Unclean One. I've got big hopes for the up-coming GW daemon releases, but until those land I've got this hunk of dirty love to keep me happy of a winter's eve. He was a pain to put together. Though I did get to put into action an idea that I had a while ago - using the new texture paints to add detail to a model. Here it's proved ideal so far for adding that degenerated look to the mechanised parts of the hulk, those plastic bits that come from the GW Soul Grinder. He'll make a perfect centrepiece for my Armies on Parade effort.

Isn't he gorgeous?
I think my wife might be jealous of the amount of time I spend with him  
A fantastic centrepiece from every angle
A closeup of the textured paint, used to create more Nurgliness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...