Thursday 12 January 2012

This Is A Game For Kids, Right?

Played HeroQuest for the first time in many years last night. I was the barbarian. I died like a sucker in the very first room. Notwithstanding the fact that my fellow adventurers bravely hung back in corridors and corners while I slugged away at the undead, is the game actually supposed to be that difficult? I suppose I must be cut out for more subtle and nuanced questing. It may be time to hang up the loin cloth... 

Surprisingly accurate artist's impression of our regular game nights

3 comments:

  1. If you hadn't had a peek at the Quest Book after heading to Valhalla, I'd have had my suspicions that the Evil Wizard - a notoriously sore loser - was overpopulating those rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it's always best to check ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just noticed that I can reply directly to comments, so this is just a test reply...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...