Monday 9 January 2012

How Do You Know If A Vampire Is Constipated? Because He Can't Pass Water...


Overall, I'm not that fussed about the new Vampire Counts stuff that GW will 'unleash' this coming weekend. January is, however, the first 'month of monsters' on the Marienburg Gazette 2012 calendar, so it seems only right that I splash out the GW vouchers that I got over Winterval on one of the new releases. The choice is a no-brainer really (insert your own zombie joke *here*): it's got to be the Vargheists. These aren't knock out amazing models, like say the River Trolls, but I'm very taken with the dynamic poses on the wings.




I've spent a while today studying the pictures of the alternative build Crypt Horrors that can be made from the kit - the sprue photos on the GW website are also useful. It's always good to get an idea about what the left-overs can be used for. With these chaps I'm thinking that the arms might work for zombie ogres, although it's impossible to tell without the parts actually to hand. We shall see on Saturday...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...