Wednesday 18 July 2012

Everything's Coming Out Nurgle

And there I was thinking that that stench was my wife's feet! It turns out all along that it was this rather nifty miniatures exchange that I've just done with my brother. I gave him some Ogre Maneaters and Firebelly, and in return I received: 10 Pestigors, 5 Plague Bearers, a Great Unclean One, and a Daemon Prince. 


The GUO is quite an old sculpt now ('96) but it has enough character, so I think I should be able to do something interesting with it. As for the others, I've very happy. I'll base up all the daemons for 40k, while the pesties will fit nicely into my beastmen army.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It looks a little small now side-by-side with other large monsters and daemons, but it would make a great mortal champion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea. Hopefully when the Chaos Marines/Legions Codex comes out there will be a perfect HQ-style slot for a mortal champion with appropriate gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...