Thursday 17 May 2012

Punk, Steam And Cyber - New Artwork

I have an art project in mind for my brother that will entail working in the most part with black and white acrylics tempered with splashes of matt medium. So today I created the following two pieces as studies in working with these materials - I just allowed both to develop as I applied the paint, and I suppose I must have been in a characteristically punky mood judging by the results. With no aim in mind other than to work together differing mixtures of the paint and medium I ended up with these (both on A5 acrylic paper, amateur psychoanalysts start your engines...):




1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I'm working on some small steampunk-themed 3D projects at the moment, and might have to use that "spike head" imagery as inspiration...

    Love the numerical-eye thing going on in the second piece, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...