Friday 18 May 2012

Genestealer Cult Test Models

Here are a couple of test models for a smallish genestealer cult army I'm putting together. First is an old genestealer patriarch - it's been waiting over 20 years for a paint job (hopefully the entire cult project won't take quite so long!). Today I simply primed, base coated and added a few washes. I'm going for a very fleshy appearance here, which I believe is similar to that used for the Tyranid Hive Fleet Ouroboros.


Here's the second mini: a first edition Space Hulk genestealer. This is actually better than the patriarch, as I'd figured out a good painting recipe by the time I got to 'him'.


As with all my 40k / science fiction projects, the force will be pretty small with skirmish-level games being the aim. At present I have the patriarch, the genestealers from the reissued Space Hulk (plus some originals) and three very old space Zoats. All I really need to augment this lot is a unit of cannon-fodder human cultists, so I'm keeping a lookout for potential models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...