Saturday 27 October 2012

Scibor Mutant Snail - Out Of The Box

This is probably the tiniest 'out of the box' I'll ever do! But I'm such a massive fan of Scibor that I wanted to take the opportunity to restate just how great their miniatures are. I got this little fellow as part of a hugely discounted order from Maelstrom Games (who may or may not be going out of business, sadly). As with everything else I've got from Scibor, this is bursting with character and great detail, and requires minimal preparation work. I love the mix of horror and humour in this series and I think I'll try to pick up more in the future. This model will most probably end up as a unit filler in my work-in-progress pestigors (more on those next week) and as a plague zombie for my nurgle space marines.


2 comments:

  1. Love this model also. Painted him up for a mate of my also to put on the first of 2 K'Daai Destroyer bases. Was a lot of fun to paint up, and I have another 6 more to do, and add to some OOP Nurglings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...