Thursday, 14 June 2012

Beastmen Spider Centaur Conversions #1

A trio of 'just the plastic' conversion photos today - I wanted to share these ladies with you because I'm so pleased with how they're working out. I decided to make the spider centaurs first as the clipped-off legs would be needed for the genestealer first generation hybrids. I'm most satisfied with the repositioned legs on the spider bodies, which I simply clipped off at the joints and reattached. A little greenstuff is required to smooth out the daemonette/spider transition where the mandibles/fangs have been removed. 




2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the fact that both you and your conversions were dressed in their Sunday Best. hope you don;t mind the shout out over on my weekly themed top X. Cheers and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks HP, much appreciated.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...