Monday 17 June 2013

Manorhouse Workshop Indiegogo Launches, And It's Kind Of Affordable... Kind Of...

Manorhouse Workshop have launched their Indiegogo funding project. As anyone who visits regularly will know, I really like this guy's work but have been put off in the past by the prices and the shipping from Italy.


Not much has changed with the launch of the fundraiser, although it is fair to say that the prices are lower and there are numerous levels that you can get onboard. I have zero spare cash so it's not obvious what I can do here. Another downside is that there are no pictures of the actual buildings that you'll be pledging for at the moment. I suppose like others I'll wait for these to arrive. I do fancy an Arengario (a kind of Italian medieval town hall) for my next project though... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...