A few weeks ago I got my hands on a stormtalon as part of some elaborate exchange deal with my brother (a regular hobby occurance). Not actually needing a stormtalon I immediately started to think how I could convert it into a proxy for one of the Forge World jet fighters and slot it rather neatly into my Genestealer Cult. Here it is in the first stages. I took about a week or so to move things around and try out different configurations until I ended up with what you can see below, which is about 70% completed. I went with a WWII kind of vibe and I'm really pleased with how it's coming together - certainly it's much cheaper than the FW offering! Updates to follow during the week as I finalise the wings, streamline the bodywork and get it up to the base coat stage.