Monday 24 February 2014

Genestealer Cult Leman Russ Squadron

Things have been a little quiet recently but that doesn't mean that I've not been busy. Mostly, I've been beavering away on the mech for my Genestealer cult in my little attic room in Oxford. As I'm back in Cardiff for a few days, I thought I'd do a quick series of photo updates. In this first one you can see my original Leman Russ now has a friend. 


The other noticeable thing is that I've just got around to adding a contrast colour to this scheme - the brilliant Flame Red ink from Daler Rowney. I've enjoyed exploring my painting style through these and I'm looking forward to getting them finished sometime soon and getting some good shots of them to show off the punky painterliness that's becoming my signature. More tread-head goodness tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. its a shame you can't fire the plasma cannons when the main gun fires, not until the next codex anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to model the best looking weapons without worrying about playability, luckily I don't play in a WYSIWYG group. I am looking forward to the new codex though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...