Wednesday 7 November 2012

There's Still Life At Maelstrom Games It Seems

Both myself and my brother have outstanding orders and we've both received emails today of some sort from Maelstrom Games, despite the continued absence of their website. Mine was for an order I've already physically received (I have a couple of others outstanding). My brother, though, had an email saying items in an order had been split and would be dispatched separately. Not sure what all this means or whether anything will actually turn up... But, it is news that there's life of some kind at Maelstrom Games and I'm sure others will be glad of some kind of news. Further up-dates to follow ...

2 comments:

  1. http://screwedupdice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/from-ther-maelstrom-games-liquidation.html

    Not in particular the comment about credit cards - if you paid by *credit* card (not debit) then you can hold the card issuer liable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key line for me (and my brother) from their liquidation statement is... " excepting those for Mierce Miniatures products (fulfilled by Mierce Miniatures in November)", as it's miniatures from that range that we're waiting for. So we should have to avoid a 'non-delivery of goods' case with our credit card companies.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...