Friday 16 November 2012

Warhammer Forge Mourngul

It's the end of the working week so that means it's time to spin the Forge World wheel and see where she stops... And it's a very pleasant surprise this week in the shape of the Mourngul. As with all their stuff I have no use for this at all, but it would look so very good in an undead army that I'll make some space for it once other projects are nearer completion. I love the sculpting on this model; such a neat solution to getting a highly dynamic, almost flying monster, without the need for a flying stand. Now that my week is full of 'real job' rather than the academic bumbling that was previously my forte I do appreciate being pleasantly teased with new toys that tempt me to part with my hard-earned!


3 comments:

  1. I think that falls under Proper Wicked...

    That's gorgeous, not a bad price either!

    Oh and in case I can tempt you with something that won't separate you from your cold hard cash...Also in an act of shameless self promotion…

    I have a wee competition on my blog…sadly not many uptakes if you’re interested in winning a wee hobby related craft item please drop me a line here:

    http://strangenewsfromunderthere.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-celebratory-post-and-idea.html

    My wife is choosing the winner make of that what you will :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...