Monday 10 September 2012

Climbing Sprue Mountain #6 - Alpha Legion

I've always fancied doing a chaos force for 40k but I've been put off by the fact that it always just looks like space marines with a few spikey bits thrown in. As the photo here shows I've picked up a few chaos models to have a play with, but never got around to doing very much at all (other than ponder doing a Death Company force for a while). With the arrival of Dark Vengeance, the allies rules, and the forthcoming chaos marines codex a whole world of opportunity has opened up. And that's about where I am really: on the precipice of opportunity. I'll have a double dose of the DV chaos troops coming my way soon and with all those cultists it seems that Alpha Legion is a good way to go... or will it just be an excuse to impulse buy chaosy things? Only time will tell...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...