Thursday 14 June 2012

Beastmen Spider Centaur Conversions #1

A trio of 'just the plastic' conversion photos today - I wanted to share these ladies with you because I'm so pleased with how they're working out. I decided to make the spider centaurs first as the clipped-off legs would be needed for the genestealer first generation hybrids. I'm most satisfied with the repositioned legs on the spider bodies, which I simply clipped off at the joints and reattached. A little greenstuff is required to smooth out the daemonette/spider transition where the mandibles/fangs have been removed. 




2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the fact that both you and your conversions were dressed in their Sunday Best. hope you don;t mind the shout out over on my weekly themed top X. Cheers and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...