Saturday 22 October 2011

Blood Bowl Chaos Warriors - First Look

Although I initially planned to make my new Blood Bowl teams wholly from the current GW plastics, that was never really going to work with the Chaos Warriors because these models lack the style and poses suitable for the game. Luckily, I was able to get hold of some still-on-the-sprue older style of Chaos Warriors from eBay. I've just put four of these together - the maximum allowance for a Chaos team - and I'm rather pleased with the results.


I'm thinking of a red and bronze 'Khorne' colour scheme for this team, although that's possibly/probably going to change, and it'll depend on their name, which I haven't given much thought to yet.

2 comments:

  1. I told you the old hunchbacks were perfect for Blood Bowl. They're what I use myself.

    As for paint scheme, I just did black undercoat, dry brush chainmail/mithril silver, and pick out a few details. Looks surprisingly good given how quick and easy it was.

    If you want to maximize use for these guys though, I'd suggest a Nurgle scheme rather than a Khorne one. That way you can combine these with Beastmen for a generic Chaos team or Zombies (a.k.a. Rotters) for a Nurgle team.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...