Back with the Genestealer Cult today and here are a few WIP shots of my Valkyrie/Vendetta gunship. I've used the lascannons from a Land Raider conversion kit and fixed them onto the main hull so that it can act as either variant of the flyer. It was when I started working with this big kit that I realised that I needed to add a strong contrast colour into the mix. I went for the flame red ink (as discussed in earlier posts) and I'm extremely pleased with how it looks; to my eye it brings out the best in the greens and vice versa. Next up will be the WIP Baneblade. Progress is obviously slow... really slow... because I'm working on all the mech together, but - hey! - this is a real life hobby blog and I'm never going to be one of those guys who can finish a newly released kit over the weekend it hits the stores. As well as being Oldhammer affiliated I'm also Slow Hobby affiliated. If that's a thing. It should be.